Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of providers not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your new product ideas to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent your idea and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as possible.